Trophees e+ 2019
SMEG rewarded the commitment of the numerous Monegasque enterprises and individuals who have contributed to consuming more environmentally-friendly energy at its Trophées e+ awards ceremony.
For SMEG, the Trophées e+ ceremony represents a unique opportunity to honour the actions its customers take to benefit the environment. Through the award of the trophies, SMEG's teams wish to thank individuals, large institutions and enterprises for trusting them to support them on their journey.
As Pierfranck PELACCHI, SMEG's Marketing Director, underlined: "We want this day we have organized around the ceremony to hand out the trophies to encourage direct, friendly exchanges among people who make the same commitment but who do not necessarily have the chance to meet regularly. It gives us special pleasure to be able to reach this goal".
Minister of State His Excellency Bernard Fautrier, Richard Milanesio, Advisor to the Prince's Cabinet, Valérie Davenet, Director of the Department of the Environment and Marjorie Crovetto-Harroch, Delegate for Quality of Life, Environment and Sustainable Development hand out the prizes .
On the occasion of this third edition of the Trophées e+ awards, individuals and professionals alike received prizes in a variety of different categories: breakdown of energy costs per use (Smart+), local electricity production (SunE), energy transition (egeo), electro mobility (evZen), urban heating and cooling networks (seaWergie), using digital for the energy transition (Smart City, Smeg Contact) and other SMEG products.
The prizewinners were:
- Special Prize "Grand Trophée e +": won by the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel and Resort for their numerous actions for environment
- Electromobility Prize: awarded to Monaco Parkings and Michel Pastor Group for their evZen product to recharge electric vehicles.
- Smart City Prize: awarded to the Oceanographic Museum for testing the Smart City project, the creation of a digital twin.
- Smart+ Programme Prize: given to the Metropole and Vivalda for being the first to join the Smart+ programme.
- Smart+ Product Prize: given to the Yacht Club de Monaco and Monaco City Hall for being the first subscribers to the Smart+ product.
- seaWergie Prize: given to the Gildo Pastor Center and Carrefour for connecting to seaWergie, the urban heating and cooling power plant.
- Special "Hors Monaco" Prize: awarded to Monaco Inter Expo for its design of eco-responsible pavilions. For the Dubai World Expo 2020, with the support of MTE and SMEG, Monaco's pavilion will produce a large part of its electricity from solar panels. A second prize was give to the Monaco Red Cross for working with SMEG to provide photovoltaic electricity to the Loumbila multi-purpose centre in Burkina Fasso.
The Egeo prizewinners were Cabinet Bellone, the CMB, Hermes and Novotel.
Prize for digitalizing customer relations: La Costa Properties won the award for volunteering to update SmegContact.
To conclude the Trophées E+ ceremony, SMEG also rewarded the individuals who were the first to use the myNexio portal for optimizing their energy consumption and using e-invoices.
Frédéric Darnet (Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel&Resort)
Albert Croesi (Monaco Inter Expo)
Vanessa Jarmula (La Costa Properties Monaco)